Friday, September 4, 2009

Gambit

so i got gambit on christmas eve day in logan and brought him home hes been such a love to me and a great best friend (mans best) well when I moved back home I was told it wasnt an option to keep him so I looked and looked for a good home for him and when we went to california I didnt have anywhere tokeep him so I left him in Idaho for about a month till I could find a permanent place for him, well my dad sawmy opened email on his computer and went thru it only to find that I was lonely, Very lonely and talked to my mom and siad okay I get it she doesnt have anyone I wish she knew she had me but I get that she loves gambit and she can have him back if shes still looking for a better place for him

so I get him back I am so excited and andrea and I leave tomorrow for idaho to go to the fair see family and pick up gambit heres a pic of both of us

No comments:

Post a Comment